Please use this online application form to make a formal application to Aspire Private British School. For more general enquiries please visit our Contact Us page.
Your Child's Details
Child’s previous school history
Present and Previous Schools (starting with most recent)
If there is no previous school please enter none in any required fields
Parent/Guardian 1 Details
Parent/Guardian 2 Details
Emergency Contact (if available)
In case of emergency, if we are not able to contact you, please provide another responsible person’s details that we can contact
If your child is accepted into Aspire Private British School, we will then require the following documents in order to formally register your child:
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Your child’s passport
- Copy of parents’ passports
- Completed Vaccination Certificate form signed by a doctor.
- Recent passport sized photograph of your child
ASPIRE PRIVATE BRITISH SCHOOL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If my child is accepted as a student at ASPIRE, PRIVATE BRITISH SCHOOL, I agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the school.
- By registering my child, I agree that I am liable to pay fees for the full academic year for each year that my child attends ASPIRE, PRIVATE BRITISH SCHOOL. If for whatever reason, I withdraw my child from the school partway through the year, then I am still liable to pay the full year’s fees.
- Children should only be withdrawn from ASPIRE, PRIVATE BRITISH SCHOOL at the end of an academic year. I agree to give written notice, in advance of the final term, of my intention to remove my child from ASPIRE, PRIVATE BRITISH SCHOOL for the deposit to be refunded. In the event of this notice not being given, I will not be entitled to any refund whatsoever. Deposits are only refunded once all accounts are up to date for the full academic year.
- If English is my second language, I confirm and agree that I understand the wording and terms set out in this document.
- I understand that ASPIRE, PRIVATE BRITISH SCHOOL is fully licenced with the Cyprus Ministry of Education and are legally bound to follow the rules and directives of the Ministry of Education and the government of the Republic of Cyprus.
- This information will be added to and kept on our database until your child and any other children of yours whose details we hold, is past school age. We may send you regular information about relevant events,school activities.
- The website and admissions information gives details of Aspire's broad principles and is correct at the time of publication.
- This form must be signed by the parent/guardian applying for admission of the named child and who it is assumed will be responsible for school fees.
An electronic signature, or e-signature, refers to data in electronic form, which is logically associated with other data in electronic form and which is used by the signatory to sign. This type of signature provides the same legal standing as a handwritten signature as long as it adheres to the requirements of the specific regulation under which it was created.